Funniest BLS Report Ever
By: The Burning Platform
- The workforce has grown by 21 million people, while the number of employed has grown by a whopping 5 million.
- The labor participation rates has plunged from 66.0% to 62.6%, the lowest since the 1970s.
- The number of Americans who have left the work force because their lives are so fulfilled is 16 million. I'm sure there is no correlation to food stamps or SSDI enrollment.
- The Boomer retirement narrative is proven false by the fact that a record percentage of Americans over the age of 65 are working in order to avoid starvation and homelessness.
- Of the 5 million jobs added since 2007, only 2 million of them were full-time.
- Obama's success in destroying the mining industry is borne out in the 207,000 jobs destroyed in the last two years.
- The percentage of men aged 25 to 54 (prime working years) not working is at an all-time high.
- Real median household income (using the fake understated CPI) is still 1.3% LOWER today than it was in 2007.
- Wages continue to stagnate in the 2.3% range, while real inflation for real people in the real world exceeds 5%.
It doesn't matter how much propaganda the establishment peddles, average families who aren't beholden to the establishment for their living, know how bad the things have gotten. They have been getting increasingly pissed off. The rising tide of support for Trump and Sanders is a reaction to the lies, misinformation, mismanagement, corruption, and lawlessness of the establishment. The people know they have been screwed. The complex web which makes up the establishment control makes it difficult for the average person to discern who exactly has screwed them, but they know a screw when they feel it.
As this summer progresses and the economy continues to sink, the anger will continue to build.
The violence has already begun, as paid thugs are bused in to create havoc at every Trump rally. The establishment fears the unknown. They need to control the agenda. Trump scares them. The economy is clearly in recession for the average family. The stock, bond, and real estate markets are the most overvalued in history. A crash in any or all of these markets would unleash mayhem. The next five months could alter the future course of this country. Stay tuned.