martes, 12 de mayo de 2020

martes, mayo 12, 2020
Learning from the Dead

What Autopsies Can Reveal about COVID-19

Pathologists are eager to quickly conduct autopsies on as many COVID-19 victims as possible. They aim to determine who is at greatest risk from the virus and what damage it causes inside the body. Initial results are already available.
 
By Jörg Blech



There are very few people out there who are as occupied with COVID-19 as Hans Bösmüller in the southern German city of Tübingen - both professionally and in private life. He was one of the first people in the country to contract the disease.

Püschel believes that the schools should be re-opened and people should be allowed to go back to work. "I am an older man myself and personally, I reject measures that prevent me from in-person socializing. I would like to play with my grandchildren."



0 comments:

Publicar un comentario